Did you know that most conveyor convection dryers are operating in excess of 10%-30% below their potential efficiency? Even in smaller production lines, this is a major source of lost revenue. In this seminar you will learn basic drying theory through a combination of focused and concentrated lectures along with several hands-on laboratory sessions.
By attending you will:
- Gain valuable knowledge of drying theory
- Relate drying theory to your product
- Develop the skills to effectively evaluate your dryers and produce a baseline for improvements
- Be able to train your colleagues on how to improve efficiency, increase production, and improve product quality
- Identify the most common dryer pitfalls
- See state-of-the-art drying technologies