This course will teach you how use the DataNet control unit with your Evolution cell.
This hands-on course includes:
- Structure and function of die-casting machines
- How to operate and program your Evolution machine and its peripherals independently
- Know-how for preventive maintenance
- Safety of operation
- Programming and settings for the machine and the die
- Practical training with casting trials
- Process monitoring and diagnostics
- Identifying malfunctions in the process and on the machine
By the end you will be able to set up and adjust an Evolution machine and its peripherals with confidence. You will also be able to handle diagnostics and malfunctions faster, leading to less downtime and and increased cell availability.