Countercurrent Cooler DFKGSophisticated technology for efficient cooling of hot moist pellets.
- As a pellet cooler, the DFKG effectively employs the principle of countercurrent cooling, leading to low specific air requirements. Full cooling efficiency is even achieved when the cooler is only partially loaded.
- The conical screen design and the almost circular cross-section ensure uniform air distribution and product discharge.
Built to deliver high quality, easily transportable pellets.
- The countercurrent cooling method avoids direct blowing of cool air on the hot pellets. This prevents surface cracking of the pellets, maintaining high pellet quality.
- After pellet cooling, temperature is reduced to a safe value, preventing condensation and mildew. Furthermore, pellet hardness is increased, making transportation and storage easier.
Optimized design for high sanitation standards.
- The cooler’s design ensures complete discharge. This eliminates the risk of contamina-tion through leftover discharge residues.
- Thanks to the inlet design, the connection between the pellet mill and cooler is clean, thus impeding salmonella contamination of the feed pellets.