Depositor VersiShot™Unique flexibility through modular design.
- Almost all functional components of the VersiShot™ can be quickly and easily exchanged. The mass tank, feed components, 3D depositing head, and drive components are flexible parts of the modular design of the depositing machine which can whenever necessary be changed over to the required function.
- Easily exchangeable mass hoppers allow mass to be supplied from the single or twin hopper – for multicolor or one-shot articles.
- The three-dimensional motions of the depositing head allow a wide range of functions to be utilized – for complex ribbon depositing or decoration applications.
Superior user friendliness thanks to “easy to use” article generator.
- The novel “easy to use” article generator guides users in their own language visually through the menu and fundamentally simplifies process control on the basis of article-oriented operation.
- The depositing process, article geometry, weight, geometric data, shell thickness, mass type for shell and filling, mass viscosity, or system speed – all these process parameters can be quickly and easily entered through the touch-screen of the machine.
Decentralized and standardized installation for optimal integration.
The control system and energy supply are installed on the machine itself, eliminating the need for costly connection of the machine to a centralized control panel. The decentralized and standardized “plug and run” installation is less prone to trouble and thus reduces the installation costs and installation time.