Large High-Pressure MVTCMinimal dust residue.
- The dust particles are separated through centrifugal force using a tangential raw gas inlet.
- The filtering elements assure that the remaining dust residue is a minimal 20 mg/m³.
- The high quality finished filter withstands an operating pressure of +/– 0.2 bar. This allows large volumes of air (50–600 m³/min) to be cleaned.
- The modular filter construction enables it to be used as an aspiration filter, a bin-top filter or a total separator.
- Various sizes allow for a wide range of possible applications.
- The filters are suitable for use in buildings as well as outdoors.