JetMixUniform hydration with high oxygen content
- Mixing by JetMix ensures that each flour particle is uniformly moistened.
- The whirling of the flour, combined with mixing under negative pressure conditions, increases the oxygen content of the dough. This activates fermentation and improves gluten development.
- The result: Workable dough with good machine processing characteristics.
- JetMix also enables the hydration of scalded or soaked grains.
Consistent dosing of flour for obtaining homogeneous dough
- State-of-the-art microdosing technology enables flour to be dosed to the process with unparalleled accuracy.
- This is ensured by the separately powered agitator, detacher and feed screws of the MSDF-A micro-differential proportioning scale.
Optimal process control
- The system ensures optimal temperature control – as the slurry temperature can be controlled on the basis of the water added.
- The fully automatic mixing, feeding, maturing, and cleaning process is easy to control and monitor through the process automation system.
Straight-forward and hygienic design
- The JetMix, which has been designed in compliance with EHEDG guidelines, is the ideal solution due to its straight-forward and hygienic design.
- It is constructed completely of stainless steel and can automatically be cleaned at the push of a button, without any manual Intervention.