This course will teach you how use the DataView control unit with your Evolution cell.
This hands-on course includes:
- Structure and function of die-casting machines
- How to operate and program your Evolution machine and its peripherals independently
- Know-how for preventive maintenance
- Safety of operation
- Programming and settings for both the machine and the die
- Practical training with casting trials, only in Uzwil (for on-site trainings)
- Process monitoring and diagnostics
- Identifying malfunctions in the process and on the machine
By the end of the course you will be confident in the set-up and adjustment of an Evolution die-casting cell. You will also be able to handle diagnostics and malfunctions faster, leading to less downtime and increased availability.