Pellet Mill Kubex DPAS/DPAADesigned to provide high quality, adaptable pellet production.
- The pellet mills can be used for hard-to-pelletize, high liquid addition or high fat content feed formulations. Low bulk density materials or those rich in crude fibre can also be pelletized with the Kubex pellet mills.
- Long dwell time of the mash in the die holes for optimized pellet quality.
- Customizable pellet production with diameters from 2 up to 12 mm.
- Hot air can be induced into the pellet mill door to prevent condensation.
Rugged construction for long service life.
The Kubex pellet mills are made of stainless steel or rust-resistant materials. As a result, they resist corrosion and last longer in most pelleting operations.
Special features deliver easy maintenance and high flexibility.
- The automatic lubricating system doses the ideal amount of grease to the roll and main bearings, ensuring a longer bearing lifetime.
- Depending on the application and the required die change method, a Standard, Robusta or Quick-Pack die clamping system – for fast and easy die change – can be applied.