Hull Separator SMA 203-3 OLLarge screen area for maximum throughput
- Two layers of circularly moved, exchangeable screens divided into three elements make up a large screen area of 12 m2 in total and thus lay the foundation for excellent separation results.
Best possible sorting results through high-performance aspiration
- The aspiration device sets itself apart with height-adjustable suction nozzles and an adjustable aspiration channel width for precise air flow control. The combination of high-performance sifting and aspiration devices allows for optimum separation of seeds from their hulls. This results in a very low percentage of remaining hulls in the final product, amounting to a maximum of 12%.
Reliable construction with the best possible sanitation
- The use of proven technologies guarantees high operating reliability of the hull separator.
- Thanks to adjustable product feeding, the input product is optimally distributed on the screen.
- The robust, sanitation-friendly perforated steel-framed screens are kept clean with a rubber ball cleaning system and thus ensure reliable operation.
- The continuous cleaning of the screen box bottoms prevents sticking and accumulation of the product.
Minimal downtime thanks to easy maintenance
- Large front doors enable easy and fast access to the key components of the machine.
- The screens are divided into three elements, each having a depth of just one meter . This minimizes the space required during maintenance.