Hammer Mill Vertica DFZK (FB)Powerful performance delivers efficient, high capacity grinding.
- High capacity grinding with powerful motor of up to 110 kW.
- Up to 25 % less energy consumption compared to horizontal hammer mill design.
- Moisture loss of ground product down to nearly zero.
- About 50 % reduction of noise emissions in comparison with horizontal hammer mills.
Flexible operation with short production change times.
- Easy access to the machine and simple sieve and hammer changes minimize downtime.
- Rotor braking using the counter-current principle stops the rotor instantly.
Low maintenance through optimized design and features.
- High-grade materials and the optimized grinding chamber design reduce wear and maintenance.
- Machine protection through integrated gravity separator and ferrous matter separator in the feeding unit.
- Easy to exchange wear parts, simply fastened by bolts.
- Easy accessible grinding chamber allows convenient and thorough cleaning.
Designed to provide explosion protection and top safety.
- All hazardous operations are provided with multiple protection, ensuring maximum safety for operators.