In this hands-on course at our Bakery Innovation Center you will learn the basics of modern sponge and sourdough production with innovative technologies, to level A1.
- Basics in microbiology with special focus on yeasts and bacteria
- Metabolic processes and the use of special fermentation for clean label products
- Bread making (direct and indirect dough making)
- Insights into industrial pre-dough production and sourdough
- Technologies, including automation and hygiene
You will combine theory with practical exploration, using our latest technologies. At the end, you will have a better understanding of modern sponge and sourdough production techniques and be ready to put what you have learned into practice.