Working in cooperation with TU München, ETH Zürich, Chopin and Brabender, our bakery experts will share the latest technology and analysis methods for flour and breads in this hands-on course at our Bakery Innovation Center.
You will learn:
- How to use analyzing systems for milling components and flour
- The correlation between flour analyses and baking quality
- The interpretation of laboratory reports
- Expertise from standardized baking tests
- Consideration of analytical and sensory aspects
You will combine theory with group working in our laboratories throughout. At the end of the course, you will feel confident in using the latest laboratory techniques and the latest technologies to improve your flour or bread production.