SMA LACBThe two models SMA 203-3 and SMA 206-6 offer high quality and performance. Both versions feature aspiration at both the inlet and the outlet, which are perfectly coordinated with each other, along with simple and easy access to the screens. Thanks to the product flow system designed specifically for oilseeds, these two models satisfy the high and technically demanding requirements.
They are optimally suited for applications in plants for the reception and storage of grain and other bulk materials, port facilities, mills, silo and storage plants as well as seed processing plants.
High system availability and improved accessibility
- Safety equipment, such as the oscillation monitor on the screen box, provides protection against malfunctions.
- The screen levels are spaced further apart to enable the screens to be cleaned with ease.
Easy maintenance thanks to access from the front to change screens
- Easy access from the front facilitates the replacement of screens.
- Cleaning is particularly comfortable, as the screens can be easily taken out through the open screen flaps.
Combined inlet and outlet aspiration for optimal cleaning
- Just like in any machine of the SMA series, a vertical sifter with variable air flow regulation is used to separate particularly light fractions.
- The cleaning effect is further improved due to the inlet aspiration system. The pre-cleaning of the product decreases the screen load, prevents the screens from clogging, and thus reduces the amount of maintenance required.