This course will teach you how to operate, program, maintain and troubleshoot the electronic and hydraulic system of the Carat and the DataNet control cabinet.
This hands-on course covers:
- Overview layout and function of the die-casting machine
- Carat operation, programming and diagnostics
- Introduction of electronic modules
- Introduction about the hydraulics of the drive group, closing and casting unit
- Fault analysis with the diagnostic diagram
- Practical troubleshooting (during on-site trainings in Uzwil and Wuxi)
- Maintenance and repair of electronic and hydraulic systems
By the end of the course you can operate and maintain your system to maximize efficiency, improve availability and reduce downtime.