This course will teach you how to program the BuhlRob die casting foundry robot to optimize your die-casting processes.
This hands-on course includes:
- Settings for the HMI of the die-casting machine for BuhlRob
- How to load and configure all Bühler-specific program modules and files
- Completing a cycle and a test run on a simulated die-casting machine
- How to develop additional programs
- Error handling and safety settings
By the end of the course you will be able to set up, program and use the BuhlRob foundry robot confidently, gently and effectively. You will be able to carry out your own changeover and retooling operations, and improve overall productivity.