This course will teach you to recognize quality deviations as they begin to appear. This means you can intervene early to cut waste and increase output of quality parts.
This hands-on course includes understanding:
- The 20 most common casting errors
- The causes and effects of casting errors
- How to adopt a systematic approach to identify errors
- How to prevent casting errors
- Hands-on training (during on-site courses)
With this new knowledge, you may find you can counteract potential casting defects as early as the product development and die design stages.