This course will teach you how use the DataView control with your Carat cell.
This hands-on course includes:
- Structure and function of die-casting machines
- How to operate and program your Carat machine and its peripherals independently
- Know-how for preventive maintenance
- Safety of operation
- Programming and settings for the machine and the die
- Practical training with casting trials, only in Uzwil and Wuxi (during on-site trainings)
- Process monitoring and diagnostics
- Identifying malfunctions in the process and on the machine
By the end of the course you will be able to set up and adjust a Carat cell with confidence. You will also be able to handle diagnostics and malfunctions faster, leading to less downtime and increased cell availability.