Depending on the specific type of issue, we may assign an automation expert, a service technician, or a spare parts specialist to help you.
In order to offer you the fastest assistance possible, please prepare all of the necessary information concerning your machine or plant. Please note the following information before calling our Hotline:
- Company name and address
- Your name and phone number
- Problem description
- Machine type
- Machine or control system number
The Bühler Hotline is primarily designed for handling automation emergencies on machine or plant control systems. However, we will be pleased to accept your regular spare parts orders or the scheduling of dates with one of our service technicians in order to process them on the next business day. During regular business hours, please first get in touch with your local Bühler contact before calling the Bühler Hotline.
Please note that any immediate emergency support request will be treated with top priority and that fees will apply. On the other hand, the mere acceptance of a concern of yours is free of charge.
The following fee rates are applicable for support by phone:
- Support during the business hours of Bühler Uzwil: Basic flat fee CHF 300.- for up to and inclusive of 1 hour, every additional hour started CHF 225.-
- Support outside the business hours of Bühler Uzwil for customers without a Support Contract and without a Bühler ValueCard: Basic flat fee CHF 480.- for up to and inclusive of 1 hour, every additional hour started CHF 440.-
- Support during the business hours of Bühler Uzwil with Bühler ValueCard: No basic flat fee, 1 credit (CHF 199.-) per hour started
- Support outside the business hours of Bühler Uzwil with Bühler ValueCard: No basic flat fee, 2 credits (CHF 398.-) per hour started
The flat fees mentioned are exclusive of value added tax.
The business hours of Bühler Uzwil are from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m. (CET), except national and cantonal public holidays.