SORTEX K Optical SorterOutstanding efficiency thanks to leading-edge technology.
- High-resolution bichromatic visible cameras detect the subtlest product defects and foreign matter.
- Optional InGaAs cameras can detect and clearly differentiate between many commonly found foreign materials such as light wood, blue plastic and cardboard.
- Optional PROfile technology is another high-performance tool: product defects are identified through a combination of various parameters such as shape, size and colour.
Excellent performance enables maximum profit.
- A minimum loss of good product during the sorting process ensures a maximization of profitability.
- The long life, high-resolution and high-speed ejectors and the integrated SmartEject™ system enable a very precise ejection of defective material.
Very flexible, high production capacity.
- The 1.200 mm viewing width ensures high product flow that can typically sort up to 15 tons per hour.
- The SORTEX K offers two feed options: For frozen foods, the sorter can be supplied with a rugged UHMW chute; for fresh or blanched products, a Powerslide™ conveyor is available.
Exemplary ease of use enhances profitability.
The 12.1″ multi-language enhanced user interface with SORTEX ProSortXTM allows fast product changeovers and covers a wide range of pre-stored products. Because of the user-friendly interface, no special skills are required to set up the SORTEX K, and a completely new interactive screen further simplifies use. This ensures excellent and consistent performance. The modem for remote support is time-saving, as it allows the sorter to be regularly monitored from anywhere in the world, which further enhances profitability.
Top sanitation thanks to open design construction.
An open design construction enables easy sanitation and cleaning.