SORTEX E BioVision™
Exceptional shell and foreign material detection at the highest capacities.Combined with Buhler’s innovative, state-of-the-art colour, InGaAs and PROfile™ detection technologies, the SORTEX E BioVision™ can be configured to sort unique and customer specific sorting requirements from removing shells at the beginning of the line or as a final quality check to remove colour defects and foreign material such as shell, sticks, stones, glass and plastic at the end of the line.
Delivering an unrivalled sorting performance with best in class shell, foreign material and colour defect removal at the highest capacities for maximum yield – making it the ultimate optical sorter for both small and large scale nut processors.
Maximising food safety
- Advanced detection technology, including BioVision™, colour, InGaAs and PROfile™ achieves a greater reduction of hazardous materials than ever before; detecting objects up to 50% smaller than other industry solutions today
- Broad-spectrum lighting enables viewing of a wide range of defects from blue and short wave infrared wavelengths
- Hygienic, stainless steel design with built-in dust management system allows for easy cleaning and superior handling of dusty products. Satisfying safety requirements in the food industry
Consistent, stable performance
- One simple set-up with SORTEX ProSortX™ operating software, providing a consistent performance with virtually no loss of good product during fine tuning
- Climate control system maximises stability by maintaining constant temperature under changing ambient conditions
Low cost of ownership
- Forward vibratory feed system provides non-stop continuous performance for minimal operator intervention
- Long-life serviceable ejectors provides an exceptional sorting performance over a longer period of time, lowering operating costs
- SmartEject™ technology ensures there is virtually no loss of good product, providing the highest possible yield