Combined ship loader/unloader Portacombi
Combined ship loading and unloading systems for grain, oilseeds and derivatives are particularly suitable for facilities with import and export activities. They may also be used after processes such as oil extraction from soybeans, where the extraction meals are sold to further processors and got reshipped. Combined ship loading and unloading systems are available in a wide variety of capacity classes.
2 in 1: Ship loader and unloader
- Costs for additional systems are saved.
- Operations are designed more efficiently.
- The combination of ship loading and unloading can create space for an additional system.
- The automatic sink-in mechanism of the marine leg enables the optimal position of the unloader boot in the bulk material.
- An automatic unloading to the maximum depth of material inside the ship´s hold is given.
High throughputs at loading
- The combination of the loading boom motions and the kick system enables an efficient loading and high throughput capacities.