Separator MTRCHigh throughput capacity and excellent separation.
- Employing a separation system with sieves, the separator MTRC frees the grain of coarse impurities such as large kernels, strings, straw, wood, stones and clods of soil, and from fine impurities like sand or broken grains. High throughput capacities of up to 24 t/h in cleaning und 100 t/h in grain storage facilities (silos), as well as an outstanding separation effect ensure the highest efficiency in grain cleaning.
- Optionally, an aspiration channel or air recycling aspirator can be employed to remove low-density particles such as dust, hull fragments or husks, thereby optimizing the cleaning effect.
Minimal maintenance required thanks to sturdy design.
- The amount of maintenance required by the sorting and grading machine MTRC is kept to a minimum thanks to fast and easily changeable sieves, easily exchangeable wear parts and the absence of lubrication points.
- A cleaning function employing rubber balls provides constant and effective cleaning of the sieves during the entire process: This results in less maintenance and a higher throughput capacity.
- Thanks to the unit's robust design, wear is significantly reduced.
Different aspiration systems for flexible application.
The separator MTRC can be combined with various aspiration systems and is therefore extremely flexible in its application.