Sanimix Batch Mixer MRMAOptimal geometry for top mixing results
- Optimal geometry and interaction of mixing trough and tools contribute to reducing mixing times while maintaining the same high level of mixing quality. This enables the production of consistent and reproducible mixes.
High throughput thanks to shorter mixing and discharge times
- Horizontal mixing of the product is completed quickly, thus speeding up the entire process. The large outlet flap ensures fast, residue-free discharge. These features result in high throughput capacities.
Ideal design for excellent sanitation
- Sanimix features a gap-free mixing chamber that prevents cross-contamination. Compressed air purging of bearing seals provides additional protection against product carryover from one batch to the next. Maximum tightness and the highest degree of sanitation are thus guaranteed.
- Stainless steel construction and optimized surfaces further enhance the hygienic properties of the Sanimix MRMA.
Highly durable and dependable construction
- The rugged, asymmetrical stainless steel design ensures a long service life and reliable operation of the mixer.
- A safety control system constantly monitors the mixer operation. In addition to protecting the product, the safety of operating staff is always guaranteed.
Easy cleaning thanks to maintenance-friendly design
- Compressed air purging of bearing seals prevents the product from reaching the bearings. Thanks to a large service door, the mixing chamber can be cleaned quickly and easily.