Pelleting System HYSYSHigh quality pellets via a groundbreaking process.
- The pelleting system HYSYS guarantees animal feed at the highest level of hygiene: The HYMIX process mixes steam and feed particles homogenously at a processing temperature of up to 95 degrees Celsius.
- The HYTHERM module controls the subsequent dwell time of the mixed material. The "first in, first out" principle guarantees a uniform thermal treatment of all particles over the course of 30 to 240 seconds. The treatment significantly lowers the amount of pathogenic microorganisms.
- The pelleting system HYPAC comes with an electric surface heating system and heating pads on the inlet for highest feed safety.
- Selecting the hygienising mode on the control system HYMODE ensures maximum product quality and reduces the risk of contamination during start-up.
Excellent sanitation with dirt-resistant surfaces and automatic cleaning.
- Machine components that come in contact with the product are made of stainless steel, offering greater protection against impurities.
- The system features automatic heating and drying before and after production via heating pads and an optional hot-air system for shorter start-up and cleaning times.
- Optimized discharge with minimum product residues simplifies cleaning and protects against cross-contamination.
- Large-scale, wide-opening access doors make cleaning and maintenance more convenient.
Lower operating costs through innovative drive technology.
Thanks to its innovative drive technology, the HYSYS offers an enormous economic advantage as compared to conventional pelleting systems.
Customizable due to modular construction.
The modular construction of the pelleting system allows it to be individually adapted to the specific needs of the customer.