Pellet Mill RWPR-900High-grade pellets.
- The integrated machine controller controls and monitors important process parameters such as the raw material moisture content or the temperature
- Conditioning by water and steam activates the binders inherent in the raw material
- Die designs specific to the raw material being processed optimize the quality and throughput capacity
Long service life.
- Thanks to their special design, Bühler components – in particular wear parts such as dies and die rollers – achieve an above-average service life
- Continuous control of the motor loading prevents overloading
- An automatic greasing system ensures smooth running of the bearings
Low operating costs.
- The pellet mill RWPR processes up to six metric tons of biomass per hour on a continuous and reliable basis.
- All processes have been designed for maximum throughput capacity and minimized energy consumption.
- The RWPR-900 is distinguished by its easy user guidance and its low maintenance and cleaning requirements.
- Useful additional functions such as an auxiliary motor or an installation hoist simplify maintenance and reduce downtimes.