Pellet Mill DPHDA modern and powerful machine for efficient pellet production.
- Customizable circumferential die speed, thanks to modern power transmission engineering.
- Powerful shouldered two-stage drive up to 2x 200 kW, high loadable poly V-belts.
- Large die diameter up to 900 mm and width up to 300 mm for high capacity pellet production.
High sanitation standards through intelligent design.
- Integrated by-pass at the pellet mill inlet meets highest hygienic requirements.
- Electric surface heating system and heating pads on the inlet guarantee reliable product heating and top feed safety.
- Hot air can be induced at the pellet mill door and inlet for high sanitation standards and to prevent condensation.
Easy maintenance and high flexibility thanks to optimized construction.
- The automatic lubricating system doses the ideal amount of grease to the roll and main bearings, ensuring a longer bearing lifetime.
- The auxiliary drive (optional) makes it simple to rotate the press die and facilitates cleaning, changing the press die and checking the press roll settings.
- Depending on the application and the required die change method, a Standard, Robusta or Quick-Pack die clamping system – for fast and easy die change – can be applied.
Advance design saves space.
- Low space requirements thanks to advanced pellet mill design.