LEYBOLD OPTICS GLC series HAdvanced technology ensures low production costs
- The advanced gap control allows for maximum utilization and economical use of target material, keeping production costs low.
- Full size double planar cathodes either double the campaign time for a given target material or offer the flexibility of a second material.
Unique gas flow for high process quality
- The unique process gas flow management results in high reactive sputtering rates with lowest target oxidation and reduced process-gas consumption.
- An active gas-separation function guarantees effective gas-separation factors, even with small footprints.
- The optimized design allows for a reduction of the TMP power during the process which directly leads to energy savings.
Intelligent solutions for an optimized design
- The optimized design of the 850-mm compartment ensures a stable process and excellent gas separation.
- The top-pumping cathode design reduces the overall length of the coater.