LEYBOLD OPTICS DIS series VHigh flexibility thanks to scalable layout and powerful heating
- Scalable up to Gen 10, the machine’s layout allows adaptation to specific customer needs.
- The LEYBOLD OPTICS DIS series V can heat up substrates to as much as 350 °C, allowing for a flexible product mix.
- Planar and rotatable cathodes for transparent conductive oxides (TCO) and dielectrics are available to facilitate a versatile product mix using one single machine.
Rotational module for a small footprint
The double-sided process with a rotational module made of stainless steel minimizes the footprint and enables a cleanroom-proven design.
Advanced cathode design for quick and easy maintenance
- Hinged cathodes grant a quick and easy maintenance process. No crane is needed to open the cathodes.
- All cathodes can be maintained simultaneously.