Laboratory Disk Mill DLFUPrecision at the highest level.
- The laboratory disk mill DLFU features a continuous (infinite) adjustment device. This allows the desired particle size to be selected according to individual needs.
- The material is heated only minimally during grinding, ensuring the accuracy of test results.
Flexible and user-friendly.
- The robust laboratory disk mill DLFU is characterized by its wide range of applications. It is capable of preparing grist samples for any kind of laboratory analysis.
- The machine is easy to use – contributing to faster analysis results.
Best sanitation through effective self-cleaning.
The grinding chamber is equipped with an effective self-cleaning feature. When changing the material to be ground, manual sanitation measures are not necessary.
- The laboratory disk mill DLFU conforms to all analytical regulations. This is confirmed by its official certification through the EBC, MEBAK and IOB.
- Regarding operating reliability, the grinder conforms fully to the DIN-EN-ISO 292-1 and 2 standards. This is documented by the CE symbol.