Hammer Mill DFZCOptimized design for efficient and powerful size reduction.
- The DFZC's optimal hammer design and placement, as well as optimum hammer bar velocity, ensure maximum material contact for proper, efficient size reduction.
- Sophisticated screen design ensures optimal discharge of crushed particles, thus re-ducing energy consumption.
- Powerful motor with up to 250 kW delivers top performance.
Fast and easy screen and hammer changes save time.
- The door design allows easy access to the screens.
- The screens have no frames. Exchanging them requires no tools.
- The hammer bar locking mechanism enables fast and easy access to the hammers.
Able to produce a wide range of particle sizes.
- When used for fine grinding, the DFZC hammer mill employs fine screens for parti-cle sizes ranging from 0.3 to 1.5 mm. Material bulk density must be 0.2 to 0.8 kg/dm3, and the moisture up to 15%.
- When used for course grinding, the DFZC employs round-hole screens for particle sizes ranging from 1.5 to 8.0 mm. Material bulk density must be 0.2 to 0.8 kg/dm3, and the moisture up to 15%.