CaratOptimum flexibility with processes and procedures
Shot units in three different versions allow for optimum flexibility with processes and procedures:
- lean – for low shot weight castings with large surface areas
- compact – for standard castings
- extended – for high shot weight castings with small surface areas
Casting process that protects the die
- High degree of rigidness of Bühler’s two-platen closing system reduces the amount of flash.
- Variable filling speeds, open shot curve design and Bühler real-time control allow for a casting process that can be precisely controlled and also protects the die.
Low operating costs
- Space-saving and robust design increase cost effectiveness.
- Maintenance costs are reduced thanks to fewer moving parts, fewer lubrication points and very little wear.
Easy to use
- Quick training period and convenient operation with the DataView control system that supports operators with integrated auxiliary functions.
- Specific needs can be met thanks to the numerous additional options.