Destoner MTSCOutstanding separating efficiency for best pre-cleaning of grain.
- The destoner MTSC is extremely efficient: Even small, lighter stones roughly the size of a grain kernel are removed from the grain stream.
- The efficient removal of high-density matter such as stones, glass and metal provides additional protection to parts further along the production chain; wear is reduced significantly.
Integrated air recycling system – low energy consumption.
- A dust collector with upstream fan removes dust particles from the air, thus enabling dust-free operation of the machine.
- Thanks to the integrated air recycling system, the filter area of the central aspiration can be reduced, which also lowers energy consumption in the process.
Customized solutions – adapted optimally to customer needs.
- Three different versions of the destoner, with a scalability of up to 6 t/h, 6–12 t/h or 12–22 t/h throughput, respectively, provide the flexibility of optimally adapting investment costs and spatial requirements to meet overall needs.
- Bühler offers the destoner with or without an air-recycling system. Thus, the customer decides whether to run the machine as a stand-alone unit or to connect it to a centralized aspiration system.