Blow-Through Airlock MPSH, Discharge Airlock MPSJ, Tangential Airlock MPSK
Blow-Through Airlock MPSH, Discharge Airlock MPSJ, Tangential Airlock MPSK.
The MPSH, MPSJ and MPSK airlocks are part of a standardized airlock series and are employed in the feeding of grinding material for positive and negative pressure in pneumatic suction and pneumatic pressure conveying systems.
The blow-through airlock MPSH serves the direct feeding of powdery to fine-grained, free-flowing bulk materials in pneumatic conveying systems such as Fluidlift.
The discharge airlock MPSJ is used for the discharge of powdery to fine-grained bulk materials from receivers, filters or pneumatic systems.
The tangential airlock MPSK is employed for both the feeding and discharge of fine-grained to granular materials.
Robust, powerful, economical.
The airlocks MPSH, MPSJ and MPSK are exceedingly economical:
- The robust design and precision workmanship of the airlocks improve operating reliability and reduce running costs.
- The airlocks achieve capacities of up to 200 t/h.
Broad application range – also suitable for high-temperature materials.
- The range of materials suitable for conveyance is extremely varied: It begins with normal grinding materials and goes on to include abrasive and corrosive materials handled by the tangential airlock MPSK.
- The ability to transport materials at high temperatures increases the unit's flexibility with regard to its range of applications: The blow-through airlock MPSH can handle materials up to 140oC; the discharge airlock MPSJ and the tangential airlock MPSK can handle materials up to 220oC.
Optimized airlock design lowers energy consumption.
Thanks to an optimized design, the units effectively reduce energy consumption:
- Because the airlocks come equipped with a direct drive with slip-on gearing motor, a high degree of efficiency is ensured. An additional advantage of this system is lower noise emissions.
- The small clearance between the housing and rotor guarantee minimum air leakage.
Compact airlock design for superior sanitation.
The compact design of the airlocks ensures optimal discharge, resulting in an excellent level of sanitation.