This course will teach you how to optimize your die-casting process to increase productivity, improve quality and maximize cost efficiency.
The course includes:
- Understanding the die-casting process
- Principles of metallurgy
- Analyzing casting parameters
- How to recognize process errors and their causes
- How to optimize the die-casting process
- How to protect the die during casting
- How to recognize statistical correlations
- Spraying technology and die tempering
- How to run casting trials
By the end of the course you will be able to optimize your die-casting process with effective troubleshooting, die protection and statistical data. It can help you to reduce cycle time and waste, while improving quality and productivity.