Separator Classifier MTRBEfficient grain cleaning at high throughput capacities.
- With the help of a separation system comprised of sieves, the separator classifier MTRB frees grain of coarse foreign substances such as large kernels, strings, straw, wood, stones or clods of soil as well as fine impurities like sand and broken grains. Excellent separating efficiency and high throughput capacities of up to 24 t/h during cleaning and 100 t/h in storage facilities (silos) ensure the highest level of efficiency in grain cleaning.
- The optional use of an aspiration channel or air-recycling aspirator enables the removal of low-density particles such as dust, hull fragments or husks, thus optimizing the cleaning effect.
Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Fast and easy sieve changes, easily exchangeable wear parts and absence of lubrication points minimizes the maintenance requirement of the classifier MTRB.
- An automatic cleaning procedure using rubber balls provides constant, effective sieve cleaning during the entire process: This reduces maintenance and simultaneously increases throughput.
Sturdy design for less wear.
The robust design of the separator classifier MTRB significantly reduces wear.
Various machine combinations for flexible application.
- Various machine combinations allow the separator MTRB to be used for a wide range of applications.