SeedMaster®Massive energy savings thanks to optimized throughput.
- The automatic online throughput optimizing feature is based on the consumption volume of the line and reduces average energy consumption by at least 30% - in wet shell production for example as high as 75%.
- Seed precrystallization of the mass in the Seedmaster® requires only one instead of three cooling zones of a conventional tempering machine – appreciably reducing the cost of the process.
Top product quality through optimized crystallization.
- Seed precrystallization ensures a visually impeccable, glossy surface of the end product.
- The Seedmaster® generates a stable crystal structure which retards the migration of fat. The result: The chocolate is perceptibly less prone to fat bloom.
- Seed crystallization increases the storage stability especially of filled products.
Enhanced efficiency through optimized production process.
The optimized crystallization process significantly reduces the scrap rate and downtimes:
- For a given tempering degree, the Seedmaster® achieves a lower viscosity. The mass spreads optimally throughout the mould during depositing.
- Thanks to improved removal from the mould and contraction of the chocolate mass, the end product can be more easily demoulded.
Easy operation and sanitation.
- In recipe changes, the Seedmaster® reduces both the retooling times and the required volume of flushing mass by as much as 50%.
- The Seedmaster® is easy to operate with a high availability - maintenance costs and downtimes are minimized.