Four- and Eight-Roller Mill Dolomit MDDP/MDDQOptimal design for the optimal sanitation
- The partitioned paneling and patented swing-out feed module guarantee ideal access to the feeding and grinding rolls. This makes residue-free cleaning possible.
- The design of the roller mill features seamless doors – this eliminates dust discharge when the doors are opened.
Best possible grinding through proven machine components
- Bühler's proven material feeding system with patented gravimetric product measurement and wide product spreading form the perfect foundation for consistent grinding results.
- Electronic feed roll regulation automatically accounts for material variations, thus guaranteeing consistent feeding.
- The compact and self-contained roll pack ensures efficient and consistent grinding at an unvaryingly precise grinding setting.
User-friendly design allows for convenient operation
- The top panel on the roller mill can be swung out to an angle of 180°. This enables maximum machine accessibility as well as fast and thorough cleaning.
- The unit's ergonomic design and the intelligent arrangement of controls provide a high degree of user-friendliness.
Durable, low-maintenance design for best operating reliability
- The time-tested and durable technology of the roll pack and frame design, as well as the low-wear belt transmission, ensure a long service life and dependable operation of the machine.
- The Four- and Eight-Roller Mill Dolomit MDDP/MDDQ comes equipped with a proven machine control system. It was specially developed with the temperature and vibration conditions of the roller mill in mind and provides for best operating reliability and consistent production.
- The centralized lubrication system enables fast lubrication of all bearings. An optional roll removal device makes changing the rolls easier – reducing downtimes to a minimum.