Plansifter Arenit Plus MPAVHigh sifting capacity
- The NOVATEC sieve generation makes the highest sieving capacity possible thanks to intense cleaning. The net sieve surface of up to 84 m 2 with up to 26 NOVATEC sieves per compartment enable high sifting performance with easy cleaning and minimum maintenance effort.
- High dynamic acceleration increases the intensity of the sieve motion, consequently improving the sifting effect.
- The NOVATEC sieve frames in the Arenit Plus are made of a single piece of resistant synthetic material. That means that the sieve frames do not need any connecting elements or coatings. This guarantees a contamination-free sifting process. The robust insert frame is made of lightweight and corrosion-resistant aluminum.
- The interior is made of high-quality materials. All interior walls as well as the doors are generously insulated which effectively prevents buildup of condensation.
- During sieving and grading, partitions in the compartment channels ensure excellent sealing action. This prevents dust from the outgoing material from whirling up, thus ensuring high product safety.
- The stacked sieve frames are securely sealed off from one another. The tight sieve stack and an intelligent sealing system when doors are closed further guarantee dust-free operation and prevent cross-contamination of the products.
- By using casted drive frames, the Arenit shows a maximum of stiffness.
- The field-tested, robust drive with built-in motor is extremely durable – running costs decline as a result.
Optimal use of space
- NOVA sieve cleaners, designed for combined cleaning of sieve covers and sieve trays, reach every corner and therefore make another key contribution to the machine's highest sifting capacity at a minimum footprint.