DC-Peeler MHXM-WMassive reduction of contamination thanks to gentle peeling of grain.
- The DC-Peeler gently removes the outermost layers of the grain through the interaction of the rotor and screen jacket – at throughput capacities of 2 to 10 t/h. The process significantly reduces grain contamination (bacteria count, DON, heavy metal, filth content).
- Thanks to the peeling process, the overall bacteria count is reduced by 40 to 50 %.
Improved material purity and reliability via efficient peeling.
The peeling process removes contamination from the surface of the grain: This ensures both the purity and the reliability of the material as well as conforming to legal requirements regarding hygiene.
Whiter flour and semolina
The DC-Peeler reduces the amount of specks and bran particles in the material, thus creating the conditions for best semolina and flour quality with a higher accumulated value:
- Low-ash flour ensures better color and less dough discoloration in fresh products.
- The yield of whiter flours increases.
- Peeling results in whiter semolinas and a greater semolina yield in durum wheat grinding.
Reduced wear to subsequent production elements.
Because the DC-Peeler removes contamination in the surface of the grain, subsequent production elements are subject to less wear: In wheat grinding, the corrugation (fluting) service life of the rolls increases significantly.