Dampener Turbolizer MOZLBi-rotor whirling system for optimal dampening of grain.
- With its bi-rotor whirling system, the dampener Turbolizer MOZL guarantees uniform water distribution and excellent penetration of moisture into the grain.
- Due to the low power consumption during the dampening process, the treatment of the grain is extremely gentle: The result is minimal abrasion and breakage.
- The dampener Turbolizer MOZL enables moisture addition rates of up to 7% in a single pass.
High throughput capacity in a compact design.
- The compact design of the dampener Turbolizer MOZL saves space and is thus ex-cellently suited for integration in every milling plant.
- Additionally, in spite of its compact design, the dampener Turbolizer MOZL excels through its very highthroughput capacity.
Excellent sanitation thanks to self-cleaning function.
- Swing-open housing panels provide easy access for maintenance tasks.
- All machine components that come in contact with the product are made of stainless steel; this ensures excellent sanitation and low-maintenance operation.
- Another hygienic advantage: The dampener Turbolizer MOZL's whirling system is self-draining.