(100 … 460 pairs/8 h)Optimized setup delivers outstanding performance
- The BOXER series features a high-powered electron-beam gun positioned in the center of a coating chamber, assuring uniform deposition of the coating materials onto the substrates.
- The compact platform design requires minimum floor space and includes powerful vacuum pumps, highly efficient Meissner traps and single or dual quartz crystal monitors for maximum performance.
Different system models allow flexible application
- BOXER vacuum coaters are available in four different versions to meet the specific needs of customers. If demands on the system change over time, its hardware can be easily expanded, increasing productivity in turn. Due to its larger chamber volume, the BOXER 900 is already optimized in terms of throughput and fulfills most high-volume production demands.
- Numerous customized options are available including a dual quartz crystal monitor, flip-over arrangements and heating systems for mineral glass applications.
Intelligent design ensures easy maintenance
- The rectangular design of the BOXER coating system facilitates quick removal of chamber shields for cleaning, while the BOXER 900 shares similar easy cleaning via a sliding arrangement of the shields.
- A specially developed "click-and-fix" system facilitates the replacement of substrate carriers, thus effectively shortening downtimes for substrate handling.