Colour, shell and foreign material detection - all in one for nut sortingFeatures a combination of unique detection technologies; BioCam™ and depending on your sorting needs, high definition InGaAsHD or colour cameras, or both.
From tree nuts such as peanuts, almonds and cashews to hard-walled kernels such as pistachios, pecans and walnuts. In-shell, natural, blanched or chopped nuts - zero tolerance to hazardous contaminants and aflatoxin infected nuts.
Advanced detection of nut shells.
- Designed for detecting nut shells and nothing else
- Analyses spectral and spatial space difference between shell and meat/kernels that cannot be detected using visible cameras
- Detects shell fragments as small as 2mm - up to 50% smaller than current industry optical sorter with accuracy
High Definition InGaAs™
Near-visible foreign material (FM) detection
- Double the resolution to detect plastic, stones and other typical FM found in nuts
- Twice as many pixels - simultaneously detect all other types of FM in nut sorting; shell, husks, sticks, glass
- Detects FM that cannot be seen in the visible spectrum, offering an added layer of assurance for increased nut quality and safety
SORTEX® colour cameras
Trusted technologies for highest food safety and nut quality
- Customised in-house for accuracy in detecting subtle colours and bacteria infected nut kernels such as aflatoxin
- Detects minute sized blemishes; yellows in peanuts, light and/or dark spots in cashews, skin-on or off in almonds, shrivelled kernels in pistachio sorting