Setting new standards in product qualityIts commitment to substantial investment in R&D ensures that SORTEX optical sorters produce excellent results in removing even the most challenging of snack food defects.
Setting new standards in quality
- Advanced custom-built technology – visible cameras, high resolution InGaAs technology and unique PROfile technology ensures the selection of the highest quality snacks.
- High efficiency in the removal of discoloured, rotten, immature, shrivelled, foreign seeds and under/over roasted snack food to achieve optimum product quality.
- Excellent results in removing even the most challenging defects such as stones, sticks, glass and other foreign material, to maximise safety.
- The effective removal diseased seeds, aflatoxin level in nuts, and sclerotia in sunflower seeds, is greatly reduced.
Satisfying current hygiene requirements
- An open design and stainless steel construction is available, to allow hygienic operation and easy cleaning.
- Custom-designed options such as chute heating and chute lifting is available in some models to further simplify cleaning routine, especially for oily products.
Maximising value and yield
- Precise optical sorting achieves uniform appearance and added value.
- Leading optical and ejector technology minimises the false ejection of the good product.
- Simultaneous resort option allows the recovery of good product from the reject stream.
Consistent performance and stability
- Consistent performance and reliable operation with automatic calibration whilst maintaining a clean optical viewing area.
- Maximum stability with the Climate Control System option, for operations in extreme ambient temperature range.
Multiple, configurable machine options
- Modular design options of up to four sizes with capacity requirements ranging from 0.5-12 tons/hour is available.
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI) enables fast product changeovers and stores a wide range of pre-stored product modes.
- Assisted by the Anyware remote connection, Bühler engineers can respond quickly in support of SORTEX sorters. Maximizing uptime and further enhancing productivity.