Safest products in your packsEquipped with intelligent features; gentle handling, custom-built cameras, shape detection and ejectors, the SORTEX range optical sorters minimises product damage and ensures contaminants such as sticks; plastics, cardboards, extraneous vegetable matter (EVM) and foreign material (FM) are efficiently removed.
High efficiency in defect removal
- Broad spectrum lighting, Enhance InGaAs technology and custom designed, high-definition cameras, accurately detects subtle defects, EVM and FM.
- PROfile technology can intelligently detect and virtually separate touching objects, allowing for a higher capacity shape sorting.
- An added feature of the PROfile technology, is the possibility of using a combination of multiple shape parameters to remove stems and under of oversized fruits, at the same time.
High reliability, top quality sorting, offering high product yields
- Efficiently removes defects with high level yield with less good product in the reject.
- Meets high-level market demands in product quality and safety.
- Gentle handling prevents damage to the product.
High capacity, consistent performance
- Advanced feed, vision and ejection technologies provide high capacity sorting.
- Reliable feed and electronics reduce production downtime.
- Customised ejector design for long life, high speed reliability and high flow.
- Easy access, open design with stainless steel frame.
- Hygienic and easy cleaning with IP56 protection.
- Splatter Plate minimises debris on optical box windows.
Low maintenance and running costs
- Low running costs with low power consumption and single phase supply.
- Easy access to all enclosures makes maintenance quick and easy, reducing serviceability costs.
- Continuous operation with no daily calibration required increases production time.