Research & Development
Innovative process solutions for making high-grade foods.Interdisciplinary research teams comprised of well over 200 employees are constantly on the search for new innovative solutions. While the majority of these are self-generated, many are also the result of close collaboration with our clients as well as in cooperation with numerous colleges and research institutes.
Collaboration in research and development - guaranteeing our position at the forefront of knowledge.
Bühler works globally in conjunction with other companies, colleges and renowned institutes with its ongoing developments as well as its improvements of existing products and solutions. Working closely together with research and development institutes is an important cornerstone for the company's continuing advancements.
Among others, Bühler collaborates with the following universities and research institutes:
- ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
- University of St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Kansas State University (USA)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- University of Minnesota (USA)
- Canadian International Grain Institute, Winnipeg (Canada)
- HTWG Konstanz, University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials, Saarbrücken (Germany)
- and many more.