SORTEX Z+ Optical SorterAccurate defect detection thanks to proven technology.
- High-resolution monochromatic and bichromatic visible cameras detect recognised product defects and foreign matter.
- Optional InGaAs cameras can detect and clearly differentiate between most foreign materials based on invisible optical properties.
- Optional PROfile technology; product defects are identified through a combination of various parameters such as shape, size and colour.
Delivering profitability through reliable, consistent performance.
- The balanced and consistent performance of the SORTEX Z+ ensures a minimum loss of quality product during the sorting process which maximises the profitability.
- The perfect interplay of high-resolution cameras, InGaAs sensors and high-speed serviceable ejectors enables precise ejection. - Reliable and uniform feed and optimal illumination using fluorescent or halogen lighting result in the most accurate separation.
- Optional split chute system optimises the product footprint for a given capacity.
Flexible operation thanks to customisable, optional modules.
- The capacity of the sorter can be adapted to meet the customers' exact needs: Available in up to four modules.
- The feed system is specifically tailored to the product, allowing for a wide range of chute options.
The enhanced user interface enables fast product changeovers and covers a wide range of pre-stored product modes. This ensures an excellent and consistent performance. The modem for remote support allows significant time-saving and offers maximum uptime, which further enhances profitability.